We love hearing from our readers!
Here is the info you need to know where to share a story, photo, tip, comment or other submission. You will be rewarded with a surprise gift if your content is published and a complimentary digital copy of the issue it is published in. To make this more fun, we will each month do a drawing for each category we receive submissions for and send off a prize TBD to each winner!
1. E-mail your submissions to email@example.com or mail to Country Diva, W1976 Chickadee Rd, Loyal WI 54446.
2. Include your name, daytime phone number, e-mail address and mailing address with each submission. If you use a post office box, please give your street address too.
3. Note which section you are submitting to and whether your submission was published before.
4. Materials cannot be returned. Either send good quality prints of photos or e-mail them in .jpg format. If we publish what you submit, you will be notified.
5. High-resolution digital images or color prints on photo paper. Must be focused and good quality.
6. By submitting materials, you are granting is the use of the material including your name and town/state. We reserve the right to modify, reproduce and distribute the material in any medium and in any manner or appropriate place. You may be contacted by phone, regular mail or e-mail regarding your submission.
Submissions must fall into one or all of the below categories:
- Country Diva (feature story of local diva or yourself with photos)
- Diva Escapes (travel, fun activities, hobby, new skills)
- Diva Cuisine (reader/chef recipes)
- Diva Thrift (reader thrifty tips/events)
- Diva Retreats (reader stories about escapes from work/farm with photos)
- Diva Show & Tell (projects you are proud of for yourself or for a fair project)
- Diva Critters (photos with a little story behind them about critters on the farm or with people that are interesting/funny)
Don’t be shy–we would love to hear from you!